Just as we age, so does our home’s electrical service. An aging system combined with your family’s growing electrical needs may mean it’s time for an upgrade to your electrical service.
Do You Need More Power?
You may need to upgrade your electrical service, if you have or notice any of the following.
- One or more fuse boxes
- Federal Pacific Stab-Lock Panel – these are easily identified with distinctive orange handles (These present an extreme fire hazard!)
- The exterior service cable is damaged or frayed
- The service cable and/or panel is over 25 years old
- No spaces left in your current panel for additional circuit breakers
- Water or signs of rust in your panel or circuit breakers
- A round meter base
- Any pitting or corrosion of the bus bars or lugs
LABEL ALL PICTURES SO CONSUMERS CAN CONNECT THEM TO THE PROBLEMS ABOVE – INCLUDE AN EXAMPLE OF EACH AREA, IF POSSIBLE
The Solution: Holzmacher Electric’s Unsurpassed Service
If you have any of the above situations with your electric service or panels OR you need more power for your family’s growing electrical needs, it’s time for you to consider a service upgrade or panel change out. Learn more by calling Holzmacher Electric for an on-site inspection. Holzmacher Electric offers the best guarantee in the industry – a 10 year warranty on all of our electric panels, branch circuit breakers and labor.